DALMAR is our oversized shift dress with sheer sleeve and waist detail. Featuring an asymmetrical overlay on the left side. Our DALMAR dress is a versatile style that can also be tucked in and worn as a top. The perfect little black [or white] dress for all occasions.
Made to order in Toronto, Canada.
PLEASE NOTE | This dress will be made to order specially for you and will be shipped within 1-2 weeks. If you need your item urgently contact firstname.lastname@example.org to see how we can cater to you.
The fit is intended to be oversized. Please see the "OVERSIZED FIT" column for the finished measurements of each size.
- Elbow length sleeves with folded cuff details
- Invisible zipper fastening at the centre back
- Dress length is 34" from top shoulder to hem
- Model in black is 5'8.5" and wearing a size 2
- Main - 97% Polyester, 3% Spandex
- Sleeve and Panel - 100% Silk Organza
SHIPPING and RETURNS
Please review our shipping and returns policies here.
israella KOBLA garments are made in US sizing. Please use this chart as a general guide. Size and fit will vary for different styles.
Please note that these measurements are in inches.
Finding the Right Size
Use a fabric tape measure to find your measurements then follow our guidelines to make sure you're ordering the right size.
Wrap the measuring tape around the fullest part of your bust, then drop your arms to your sides to measure.
Measure around your natural waist, typically the narrowest part of your torso. Do not suck in your stomach or hold your breath.
With your feet together, measure around the fullest part of your hips.
If your measurements do not fall into one of the standard sizes above, we would be happy to customize the fit for you. Please follow the steps below:
1. Select "Custom Size" from the size menu. Please note that there is an additional charge of $150 for custom size orders.
2. Add a note to your order to give us an idea of how you want your garment to be tailored to your size
3. A team member will be in contact within 48 hours to request any additional information [e.g. measurements] we may need from you.
INTERNATIONAL CONVERSION GUIDE