Social Media Strategist/Content Creator - CONTRACT
ABOUT THE JOB:
We are looking for an experienced and creative Social Media Strategist/Content Creator to join our team. You will be responsible for developing and implementing our content strategy across multiple platforms. Creating high quality and interactive photo and video content to increase our online presence and deepen our community relationships.
This is an exciting opportunity to collaborate and work closely with our Founder, Emefa! We have several new releases planned for the year ahead and this is the perfect time to curate the career you’ve dreamed of.
This will start as a part-time, contract position [renewable after 3 months] . For the right candidate, there is potential for a permanent role.
Please note: this is a hybrid role. You must reside in Toronto, Ontario and have a valid authorization to work in Canada.
AS OUR SOCIAL MEDIA STRATEGIST YOU WILL:
- Create the content strategy across all channels [Instagram, Tiktok, Youtube and Pinterest]
- Create a content calendar for social media
- Develop creative briefs that help build brand awareness and drive sales
- Produce and distribute unique and engaging photo and video content that is both on brand and relevant to each platform [primarily focusing on lifestyle and “behind the scenes” content]
- Develop your expertise with a test and learn approach to determine what types of content drive core KPIs [sales, engagement, followers etc.]
- Assist in developing an influencer outreach strategy for new products and upcoming releases
WHO YOU ARE:
- A creative and strategic thinker with a “can-do” attitude to your work
- Positive, enthusiastic, and results-driven
- Genuinely passionate about business marketing tactics and all things social media
- Have a distinct eye for presentation/graphic design and think outside of the box
- Able to collaborate effectively with others and are equally reliable when working on your own
- Able to effectively prioritize workloads and remain agile in a fast-paced environment
YOU ALSO HAVE
- An understanding and appreciation for the ISRAELLA KOBLA aesthetic
- Experience working with Adobe CC, or other editing software [essential]
- Experience as a Social Media Strategist or similar role [strongly preferred]
- Experience working in fashion or other creative environments [preferred]
Monthly fee is open to negotiation, based on experience and agreed schedule.
Please apply by sending your resume, portfolio, and link to a social media page that you have curated [or helped curate] to email@example.com.
STEP 1: A short assignment to be completed prior to interview.
STEP 2: Interview and assignment debrief.
APPLICATIONS CLOSE ON FRIDAY, MARCH 3, 2023. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted on or before MARCH 10, 2023.